Rules of Engagement
The codenix.blog post and comments rules are adapted from the current Alternate Blogger’s Code of Conduct.
The short version is please be civil, and credit your source.
The long version is;
- Be courteous.
- Respectfully disagree. All views are welcome, and respectful argument is encouraged.
- Credit your source if you use someone else’s work.
- Abuse, flaming and threats won’t be tolerated and will be removed by the moderator.
- Runaway, off-topic comment threads will be locked at the moderator’s discretion.
- Comments containing more than two links will be held for moderation to limit spam.
If you wish to contact the moderator to discuss a moderation decision, please use the Contact Codenix page.